Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sooo...being a woman is hard.

I spent a good portion of this weekend in a wig and makeup (don't ask--it should be explained in the next six months or so) and good god, that is uncomfortable. I understand the wig is somewhat warmer than actually having hair that long, but it kept blowing into my face and getting stuck in my lipstick, which my lovely girlfriend Amy tells me is a regular occurrence, and why she doesn't like breezes or wearing lipstick. The lipstick dried out my lips and generally felt gross and my eyes burn from taking off the eyeshadow and mascara. I felt like I couldn't touch my face for hours.

Not to mention the looks I got. I thought people in Park Slope were a little more progressive-minded than that.

The things I suffer for my art.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: